cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time instructor!

Go to solution

Hi, All!

Thank you for having me here.

My name is Ishaq; however everyone has come to call me Zack.

I am 30 years old, and I enjoy long walks on the beach...

All kidding aside, I am from the UK. I have submitted my first short course on writing Amazon Affiliate content. Something I have been doing as a side hustle to make some extra money.

Following on from this, I will be releasing some short 'Code along with me style courses' showing people how to create simple apps in Swift for iOS. 

I look forward to learning from you lovely people, and getting active in the Udemy teaching community!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Welcome to the community, @ZackAmin! We're super excited to have you on board. Smiley Happy Have you started creating the coding course?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome to the community, @ZackAmin! We're super excited to have you on board. Smiley Happy Have you started creating the coding course?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi, Abbie!

Thanks for the kind words.

At the moment, no. The code along course I will likely start over Christmas. I know it is quite a competitive niche here. However, a good code along is a great way to learn!

Hopefully, I will have my affiliate writing course live in the next couple of days.

Go to solution

That's awesome! Very happy for you, @ZackAmin. Let us know once your course is up and running! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.