Free Public Download of Best Selling Udemy Courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Public Download of Best Selling Udemy Courses

Go to solution

Dearest all,

I have great respect to Udemy and to all instructors. It is really incredible effort to create fantastic course. It is great joy to have happy students.

I just wonder if this can be real and if I am dreaming or not. Please, can you check with me? I would love to know, if I am completely wrong in what I have discovered...

I have just discovered this website with possibility to download many of the best selling courses online. I still can not believe it. I am honestly shocked.

For example I have discovered this link and when I follow up, I can really find the complete course for download and play:

https://udemycourses.me/download-the-complete-2021-web-development-bootcamp/

https://mega.nz/folder/mg1i3ITB#vncImbYa407gmOk4oifUng

I just wonder, if you have ever seen something like this.

I just wonder, if this is even possible in this age that people can launch such a websites.

And the most I wonder, if Udemy is providing to instructors any kind of protection - maybe even some kind of crawling bot scanning websites and checking free available content.

I just can not believe this website can exist and everybody can just come and download for free best selling courses.

So, this is what I can not believe and I hope we start discussion to find ways to protect and help each other.

Best wishes

Tom

PS: I honesty do not understand how it is possible that such a website can even exist:

https://udemycourses.me/about-us/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Abbie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @IngTomasMoravek, we totally understand that finding your hard work being available for free download is really frustrating. I really wish this wasn’t the case, but sadly, online content is often pirated, even HBO and Netflix shows. 

The best thing to do when you find something like this is to submit a takedown request with our partner Link-Busters who can act on your behalf to request that your course is removed from these sites.

Link-Busters typically successfully gets the Google Search result removed so it’s harder for people to find these pirate sites and download your course. Unfortunately, it’s harder to ensure that the actual pirate sites remove your course because they tend to ignore DMCA requests

.Hope this helps clarify what’s going on! For more information about Link-Busters, check out this article.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Abbie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @IngTomasMoravek, we totally understand that finding your hard work being available for free download is really frustrating. I really wish this wasn’t the case, but sadly, online content is often pirated, even HBO and Netflix shows. 

The best thing to do when you find something like this is to submit a takedown request with our partner Link-Busters who can act on your behalf to request that your course is removed from these sites.

Link-Busters typically successfully gets the Google Search result removed so it’s harder for people to find these pirate sites and download your course. Unfortunately, it’s harder to ensure that the actual pirate sites remove your course because they tend to ignore DMCA requests

.Hope this helps clarify what’s going on! For more information about Link-Busters, check out this article.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Abbie,

truly truly big best thanks for your kind support and care 🙂

Truly highly appreciated 🙂

Best wishes

Tom

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.