Greetings everybody!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings everybody!

Dear fellow instructors,

My name is Ifeanyi John Victor, I have a degree in computer science and have been teaching networking and data communication since 2006, later in 2015, I switched to video surveillance training, sales and installation. Having trained over 20,000 youths in my local, I have decided to join global community of intellectuals like you to make a lasting mark. I am presentely studying business administration in University of the People, (Uopeople).

I have chosen to teach on CCTV related topics, I want to cover the nitty-gritty of this topic up to using wireless CPE to merge routers for high-end video transmission. Can someone please tell me about this platform, how viable the topic I have chosen is and what challenges are here ahead of me.

It's an honor to me you.

Sincerely,

Ifeanyi John Victor.

3 Replies
Vigasan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey Ifeanyi John Victor,

Welcome to Udemy! It sounds like a niche market from what I can tell but that's not always a bad thing. Usually, smaller and more specialized markets have less demand but they also have much less competition. I would say use the Insights tool by Udemy to see what kind of information you can view about trends.

Once logged in, visit https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/ and search your topic 🙂

Regards,

Vigasan

Thank you 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JohnIfeanyI220 Welcome to the community!  It's so great to hear that you're interested in creating CCTV courses I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists. You can also check our Marketing Insights here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/  to get a better idea.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.