HDelete a promotional video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDelete a promotional video

Go to solution

Hi, do you know how to delete a promotional video?

I can't do it without submit a new one and it'will be useful becouse without a promotional video the students subscribes to the free course to watch it, becouse I can set some preview lessons in free courses. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AlessandroP I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can investigate further, they are the best equipped to help you.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @AlessandroP, unfortunately, promo videos can't be deleted. They can only be changed for a new one and in order to do it, you'll need to upload the new video on top. Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you very much. Maybe you know also why my course is not visible at all now on udemy search?It was on top the last days, maibe is not more visible becouse it was created 15 days ago or the problem is that I put a reference to my youtube channel on the description and the system may deleted it? Excuse me but the help desk chat doesn't works in this platform. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AlessandroP I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can investigate further, they are the best equipped to help you.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you. 

@ElianaC wrote:

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you!

Go to solution

How to change it? i uploaded the new one., but still the old one keep appering on the top of the new one.  Thanks a lot for your hel[

Go to solution

Ho capito credo di saperlo cancellare  Ma uo video al momento non ne metto

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.