Introductions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Udemy Community Ranks Explained This thread is pinned

Hello and welcome to the community! Your journey is just beginning and we’re excited for you to start growing with your fellow instructors! As you continue to participate in the community, you will View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video) This thread is pinned

Welcome to the community! We are truly happy that you've joined us. This quick video guide will be walking you through how our community works and what you can expect on your journey. There’s a View more

Introduce Yourself! This thread is pinned

Hi there! Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as View more

My introduction

Greetings! I am Hassan Fazeel, and I hail from the beautiful Maldives. View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Let's welcome our new members! [March 2024]

EN-Welcome (2) (1).png

  Hello 😊,We're delighted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members who joined us in the Instructor Community in March. Let's take a moment to welcome 👏: @AdilFarooq826, @AdamHelmker104, View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted by on

Please Help me

I already fixed the course photo and uploaded the new one without any text but I didn't find the submit button. and still having this message " Required fixes: You have 1 item to be addressed View more

understand payment policy

I want to know one thing, I am very confused about this, from the udemy website, "" 1. Sales occurring through instructor promotions: instructors receive 97% of the revenue when the student purchases View more

Introduction

Hi I'm Karen, I'm new to the platform and I want to learn more on the other content experts on how to go through Udemy.. I hope other members can help me. Thank you View more

Hello friends,

Just new here, still trying to navigate around to create courses for my audience on Udemy. Can anyone walk me through? View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Musu Wheeler Introduction

Who are you? Hello my name is Musu Wheeler, I am a mother of one to an amazing 10 years old girl. I am military spouse. Where are you from? I was born in West Africa Sierra Leone. My family moved to View more

Udemy Community Ranks Explained

Hello and welcome to the community! Your journey is just beginning and we’re excited for you to start growing with your fellow instructors! As you continue to participate in the community, you will View more

Hello from Xiaoqi

Hello everyone in the community, My name is Xiaoqi Zhao, for years I have been the students of Udemy, just recently I'd tried to record some of my known field knowledge and expect to be instructor. View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by Anonymous on

Traveller & digital nomad. Best answer

Dear All, Greetings, i hope you all doing great. Myself Wajid Abbasi from Islamabad, Pakistan. My motivation is to travel & volunteer abroad. I’ve been in so many countries. Here, i am to share, View more

Rookie question

Which platform is best for creating courses with illustrations ? View more

User avatar by Observerposted by Anonymous on

Hi, Anyone from UK?

Hello, Im new and need advice please. Ive moved all my online courses over from Kajabi to Udemy, but can't for the life of me see where I will get paid. Ive not seen 'payout methods' anywhere. I take View more

What is C language? Best answer

C is a general-purpose programming language created by Dennis Ritchie at the Bell Laboratories in 1972. It is a very popular language, despite being old. The main reason for its popularity is because View more

Udemy Business

Hello! I would like to get some observations about UB, both from the instructors who have many courses included in the program and those who don't. In your view, what needs to happen for a course to View more

embedded systems

After completion of embedded course, students will implement, integrate, and get to know about the applications used for advanced embedded systems. The Embedded Systems course content is well View more

My First Course

Hello everyone, First and foremost, I would like to express my profound gratitude to Isaac Rudansky, Evan Kimbrell, and Nik Sawmi. Their courses and guidance have been foundational in my journey from View more

Suspended my udemy account

Hi I get this message form Udemy” Hi there,Greetings from Udemy’s Trust & Safety Team. We’re reaching out in regards to recent activity on your account in violation of our Terms.As a result of the View more

Self introduction

Hey everyone, my name is Gladys Gachanja, a registered nurse formulation Kenya. I'm glad to be joining you as an instructor and I will be instructing on skincare and how to maintain your skin health View more

Self Introduction Best answer

Greetings to all Instructors. My name is Sa'idu Sulaiman. I'm pleased to join you as a new Instructor on the Udemy the platform. I'm a retired Economics lecturer from Kano, Nigeria. I hope to learn View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Introduction to video editing

Welcome to the beginner's guide to video editing on your phone! In this tutorial, we'll explore the exciting world of editing videos right from the convenience of your mobile device. Whether you're a View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors