Having trouble with verification?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with verification?

I know what to do for the alternative verification but I'm stuck. It says provide the Statement of ownership or rights in written form. Does that mean I type it in the e-mail body or do I need a pen and paper and write it from there? 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JustinMartl912 this means that you have to record yourself and stating the following :

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual”

In the e-mail body, you should include all of the above in a written form, this doesn't have to be in pen and paper. if you have more questions or doubts please reach out to verification@udemy.com  

Also, you can find more detailed steps in this article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006277093 

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.