Hello Everyone ! Its Great to be here. My Name is Adegoke Omotola, I am a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Speaker as well as Certified Customer Service Trainer. I just joined this amazing platform.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone ! Its Great to be here. My Name is Adegoke Omotola, I am a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Speaker as well as Certified Customer Service Trainer. I just joined this amazing platform.

2 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AdegokeOmot1  Welcome to our instructor community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Many thanks for your feedback 👍

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.