cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JT
Researcher
Researcher

Hello everyone 👋

I just wanted to make a post and introduce myself to everybody! My nickname is JT and I'm from the United States. I've been training people for many years both in the military and in law enforcement! Now I figure I would take my passion in developing others and bring my skills online. However, this is going to be a bit of a learning curve for me. I have the skills, knowledge, and abilities in many areas but creating videos/editing videos is going to be the barrier I have to break through.

I wish everybody luck on this platform and I look forward to learning from everybody.

JT

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JT Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. You can find useful information to become an instructor here https://teach.udemy.com/ 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Im new too and i am excited to explore my talents here and let people learn from me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.