Hello

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Hi there,

I’m new to Udemy as an Instructor, though I have taken courses as a student.   I work as a Registered Psychologist and I recently began creating my course.  I look forward to communicating with the Udemy community 😁

Stephanie

8 Replies
vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Congratulations @StephanieFe469 for taking the first step. I'm sure you will succeed in here. Is the course you are creating based on your work?

Vinod.

Hi Vinod,

Yes. my first course is based on my work.  I completed an instructional design program a few years ago and I developed a guide for parents to help their child cope with frustration.   I decided to begin here since I already have the content developed that has been sitting here unused. 😁

vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Even my first course on Udemy also was like that. I had some videos I had created and published on my website, I thought Udemy is a better platform for getting more attention. It did work for me. And now I have published 4 more courses exclusively for Udemy. This is also helping me in brand building for my profession as well.

Vinod.

Good morning Vinod,

That's excellent that you've published 4 more courses !  Congratulations !

I recently enrolled in a Udemy course about screen casting and some of the technologies involved in creating an online course which I found  to be very helpful.  Since I have all of my course outline, content and quizzes all completed, I am going to work on it step by step and put all of the content, guides, assessments for short "wins" throughout the course.  I'm thinking that my last step will be creating my videos or creating some screen casts of my content.  It's definitely a process.

What do your courses focus on?   

vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Yes, you are right.

Preparation is the most important and productive work, I believe. 

My courses are software/technology oriented. Mainly for web application development. I have a long list of courses in mind. Planning to complete at least one course per month. If you look at the marketplace insights, most of the courses earn between $10 to $200 on an average. So, I have to multiply this number with maximum number of courses I can offer, so that I can make a living out of it.

That's the goal.

Vinod.

Hi Vinod,

Once I complete my course, I’m planning to develop more.  I would also like to make a living from it and work from  home teaching.

Stephanie

Welcome to the community @StephanieFe469 ! 

We're happy to have you here! Wishing you the best!

Thank you MariaG😁

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors