Hi, I'm Ayman! Lovely to meet you all here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm Ayman! Lovely to meet you all here!

Hello,

I'm Ayman Taji, MD.

I've joined Udemy about a year ago as an instructor and for many years as a student.

As a doctor, I'm interested in medical subjects and that's what my courses will be about.

So excited to publish more courses in the next months and meet other instructor who are interested in making medical courses, too.

3 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome,

I was a student too for years (think 3 or 4) before even considering being an instructor. 

I would think there should be a great market for many things medical.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Hi Ayman, I'm also planning to make medical courses for medical students.

Best of luck.

Hi there!

I'm Maram Shtaya, I'm a Palestinian Pharmacist and American Studies Instructor. I have joined Udemy since one year, and I'm really so glad to meat other instructors who belong to literature, Biomedical, and Pharmaceutical sciences. I took many courses at Udemy and as well, I published about ten courses at Udemy. My passion is to make courses by using interdisciplinary approaches and qualitative researches with their resources. And I hope that I can make more connections with other instructors.

Best wishes!!

Ph. Maram A. N. Shtaya

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.