Hi Udemy Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Udemy Team

My spirit animal is a cobra ... I'm 55, African and of the MALE gender.  Guessed it was time to branch-out into the online world.  COVID-19 smashed down the castle, who's gonna feed the children ----- UDEMY! right.

Glad I made it to Udemy community-- please someone help with directions - HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH A COURSE? around here.  What to consider? where to go for research?

Sincerly

Lungile

1 Reply

1. Analyse yourself and find out the topic you are most expert in, first make a course on it, mostly those courses run in which instructor is knowledgeable and the content is great, if it is not demanded much still if you bring your best it will run

2. Go to udemy tool, which is called "marketplace insight" which have a list of promising topics. Make course on them --- but only if you are expert on them 🙂 low quality courses seldom sell

Best of luck Cobra!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.