Hi everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone

Hi everyone! My name is Jayden Ahmed Amir and I live in New York City and I work in public health/mental health. I don’t specialize in anything specific but I do cater towards general mental health, disorders and mental health crisis. Im also a behavioral health advocate. I help people find services through insurance companies or privately ran clinics/offices. 

I am currently pursuing my bachelors degree in social work focusing on mental health. I’m also in valved with skin care a run my own spa service nothing big just on the side and I also run a nonprofit organization geared towards mental health as well. I’m on here to create a course that will be benefiting anyone interested in understanding general mental health and learning to familiarize  themselves with mental health crisis and prevention. 

I would love to get feedback if anyone is interested in either collaborating or have some ideas for me to run through I know for me one of the biggest things is helping someone who’s going through either a manic episode whether they be bipolar or somebody who is dealing with a mental health crisis and heart condition that they themselves are unfamiliar with how to handle.

1 Reply

Welcome to the community @JaydenAhmed695 , thank you for sharing a bit about yourself!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors