How to compose your own rhymes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compose your own rhymes

Hello everyone, I'm Douglas by name. I was looking for a platform where I can help people learn how to compose rhymes on their own, since rhyming plays an important role in composing music and making a good writeup (love, inspirational and heartfelt messages). I believe Udemy is a good step in finally accomplishment my dream. I may not have high teaching experience, but I sincerely believe I'm ready for the job. I will welcome ideas as to how people feel about my course.

1 Reply

HI @Douglas coasterWe’re happy you’re interested in becoming a Udemy instructor. At Udemy you can teach what you know, or teach what you love, and millions of students are waiting, eager to learn. 

You are free to choose the topic you wish to teach on Udemy.  You can start creating your course via this link.  A standard Udemy course is video-based. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. Additional teaching tools (like assignments, quizzes, and coding exercises, etc) can be added to create a rich learning experience for students.

In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.

With our Marketplace Insights tool, we offer robust reporting on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic to help you decide what course to teach. If no data exists for a topic you’re searching for, it likely means that there’s an opportunity to fill this gap in the Udemy marketplace and you should get started right away.

While success as an instructor on Udemy is not guaranteed, this tool offers some powerful data to help you make your decision.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Hope this helps! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.