How to start Udemy journey as a teacher?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start Udemy journey as a teacher?

Go to solution

Hello there! Myself Sayanti Mukherjee, founder and teacher of Mitali coching hub. I started my teaching journey on 2016 in Howrah, West Bengal. But after 2019's terrific time of COVID-19, I had to stop my coching centre. After that I have pursued some courses for my own stability and future.

Now, I am trying online teaching, but I don't know how to get start. Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

@Sayanti006 

Hello & Welcome fellow coach! I would begin with looking at market insights to see what is needed/requested on the platform. Then, cater a specific niche you have to offer to a course idea. 

https://teach.udemy.com/marketplace-insights-language-filters/

View solution in original post

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Sayanti006

Welcome to the community 😊.  I'm very sorry to hear you went through a lot during COVID-19,

and I wish you all the best on your journey on Udemy. 

I know it can be challenging to get started, but no worries, we have you covered. Besides the super helpful Marketplace insights tool suggested by @Alexia, I encourage you to take a look at our official and free Udemy courses

Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

@Sayanti006 

Hello & Welcome fellow coach! I would begin with looking at market insights to see what is needed/requested on the platform. Then, cater a specific niche you have to offer to a course idea. 

https://teach.udemy.com/marketplace-insights-language-filters/

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Sayanti006

Welcome to the community 😊.  I'm very sorry to hear you went through a lot during COVID-19,

and I wish you all the best on your journey on Udemy. 

I know it can be challenging to get started, but no worries, we have you covered. Besides the super helpful Marketplace insights tool suggested by @Alexia, I encourage you to take a look at our official and free Udemy courses

Also, here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

Webinar Replay: Making the Most of your Instructor Experience w/Katie Bent

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors