I am a new instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new instructor

Go to solution

Hello, I've published my first course on the Udemy platform (hurray) and currently have 6 students, 2 of which I have offered free coupons to.  I can see that Udemy have taken 50% of my earnings but I have been told that I need to try and get my own students initially so that Udemy can work out who to market my course to.  Can you let me know if my course is already being marketed?  Many thanks. Stephanie 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello Mam! I just checked your course on profile and it is showing me a discounted price which means your course is being marketed. However for better results, you may also market your course personally to increase traffic on your course which will ultimately help udemy rank your course. I hope this helps. You may ask more if you want.

Thank you 

Tiger 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hello Mam! I just checked your course on profile and it is showing me a discounted price which means your course is being marketed. However for better results, you may also market your course personally to increase traffic on your course which will ultimately help udemy rank your course. I hope this helps. You may ask more if you want.

Thank you 

Tiger 

Go to solution

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Go to solution

Mine Pleasure! It's an honor to help 

Go to solution

I am also a new instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.