I am proud to be a teacher and love to be a part of this community like all

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am proud to be a teacher and love to be a part of this community like all

Hi All,

Myself, Santosh Sadguru, a teacher and a trainer of Mathematics and Physics from India. 

I have about 15+ years of experience to teach mathematics and physics if k12 level. 

I am taking online as well as offline classes. 

Qualification: M.Sc. Maths 

Experience: Teching Maths and Physics for IB, CAMBRIDGE, CBSE, STATE BOARD (15 Years)

2 Replies

Hi @SantoshSadg976 Welcome to the community! Wow, that's awesome😃 Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

I by name Auwal hamza, I have a training skills about physics and mathematics, so hope I will get a maximum co-operation to give what I have in this great flatform. Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.