I'm only 13

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm only 13

Hi everyone, I'm only 13 and have basically no idea what I'm doing.

Help.

Please.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Adam

Are you planning on becoming an instructor? If so, it's important to note that according to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy. Since you are 13, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian.

Additionally, the topic of the course that you are teaching is actually an important factor to determine whether a course you teach would be approved. Due to regulations on content for children online, we can't approve courses when the intended audience is clearly above the age of 18. If you are looking to create a course that is intended for an audience 18 and younger, that would be acceptable. This is due to the FTC's COPPA rule (read more here).

If you have parental consent, please reach out to policy@udemy.com and they will be more than happy to guide you on the next steps. 

Thank you so much for your interest. Feel free to let me know if you have any specific questions or concerns! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors