Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

410 Replies

HI.............................................is there snow ................................................I hope ....................................................................................TX.......................is .....................sunny........................now ...........................HAPPY NEW YAER @2023........I.............wish you succes in your plans for future time ...............................................................................................................

@MichaelWils259 You're welcome on board. It's great to know there are also some elderly people on this platform. I'm sure we can learn one or two things from your wealth of life experiences. Have fun.

Hi Michael! Welcome! 

I am Ali R. Raamay

I am from Pakistan

My area of teaching is Business and Marketing

To explore Udemy instructor thoughts

I love to spend my free time with my family (joint family system), and that's made my day.

Hi to all ............................................Who Started to make course?............................................

Hi. My name is Jibola Oladiran.

I'm from Nigeria.

I'm an Architect, but I'm teaching Lumion, 3D Architectural Visualization, 3D Character Creation and Animation. 

I joined the Instructor Community because I love teaching and sharing knowledge and I've always wanted to be a part of a global teaching and learning platform to network and share experiences.

One fun thing about me is that I have few friends because of my creative personality. My interests are so far from the interests of the people around me. It's supposed to be  lonely life, but I enjoy it. 

Hi Jibola, welcome!

It’s not necessarily a bad thing not having a huge number of friends, I believe in quality over quantity. To find like-minded people though is so rewarding! You will hopefully find this with your students and you can chat to them about the things you love 💙

@MelanieStevens183 thanks for your encouragement. It's nice to have experienced people on this platform give one some boost.

You’re very welcome! I’m fairly new here too, I launched my first course at the end of last year. I’m loving it so far! I’m sure you will too ️ 

@MelanieStevens183 @ Wow! I hope to settle in quickly and get cracking.

I've sent my course for review. I hope it goes through successfully so I can get down to the real work soon. 

I'll appreciate advice from your experience and journey so far. 

Thank you so much.

Ahh you’ve got to the exciting bit then! Once you hear back from Udemy if your course is approved and ready to launch, that’s when it gets really exciting! I was so proud to launch my course, I hope you hear back v soon and can get started with the promo! ️ 

Looking forward to it. I'm on the edge already. Can't wait to see what the journey is like. 

I just got my course approved today and I'm super-excited. I know this is just the beginning though and the work is just starting. 

I will appreciate all the advice to get things moving. I want to see how this will do before I start working on another course, so I can learn from this experience to produce a better course.

So @MelanieStevens183, what's the next move you advise? How do I get people to look the way of my course? How did you go about your journey?

Oh how exciting! So what I did (bearing in mind I only have 1 course out so I’m still a newbie!) is promote the course with people I know. Friends, other self employed business owners who I knew would want to take it, and I mentioned it in Facebook groups I belong to, on all my social media channels etc. I also mentioned it whenever I was chatting to someone who I felt would enjoy it! 

The coupons are great, offer a discount if you wish as people love to get a bargain! You can find them in your dashboard, click on your course and click ‘Promotions’. Good luck! ️ 

Oh great! Thanks a lot. That sure helps. I'll do some promotions here and there and let you know how that goes. 

Congratulations. Can I have a link, please

Hola,

Good morning, good evening, dear community, my name is Fabian Alberto Campo Henriquez,  i'm from the nice city of Bogotá, 2600 meters closer to the stars, i'm a systems engineer, pasionate about Microsoft subjects and nowadays especially Office365 and Azure cloud. I've been teaching on learning centers CPLS, for almost 15 years, and it's time to enlarge the coverage and reach more  students, also, i'm convinced the post-pandemic showed us the knowledge will be always a human need no matter the spread channel Who wants to learn will look how to learn, and how to accomplish the objective.  I'm xbox ambassador also, because as community support is nice to help people.

Hello Fabian. Welcome.

Hi Fabian! Welcome! 👋🏼 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KeithKaru536 welcome to the community! We're super happy to have you here 😊 Feel free to introduce yourself right here via text or video - however you prefer! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.