Introducing myself

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

Hi Champions,

My name is Mihir Mehta and i am from Toronto, ON, Canada. I am an independent IT consultant consulting for various clients all over Canada into IT Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing {Manual & Automation}. I bring 20+ years experience on table in QA and Testing consulting for various clients in different capacities from hands on tester to Sr. Test Manager and continue to do so. My core strength area is into leadership, governance and management. Over and above that, i also train people with different skillsets in QA & Testing and those looking for second career. I am excited to meet fellow instructors here whom i would like to call Champions as it will be really exciting to learn about them and learn from them on how to conduct trainings on Udemy platform. Looking forward to network with everyone and work with everyone here.

1 Reply

Let me be the first to welcome you!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.