Just finished my first course!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just finished my first course!

Go to solution

Now to figure out how to get students.

My course is Name that Key! and it's about the names of the piano keys and learning how to read music.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Donna! Can you try logging out of the community (click your avatar in the upper right corner, click sign out) and then log back in? My guess is that the site hasn't updated your info yet but I definitely see that you've published a course! (Congrats!)

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Go to solution

Congrats on finishing your course, Donna! Very interesting name for your course. 

Here's an article that might help: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435?advanced=false&collapse_...

Go to solution

I can't open your link -- it says "access denied." I also cannot open the published instructor club and although the chat service person told me I met the requiements for the Newcomer's Challenge, I've received no email. I feel like once my course went live, I just dropped into a black hole somewhere or something. 

Go to solution

Hey @Donna! Can you try logging out of the community (click your avatar in the upper right corner, click sign out) and then log back in? My guess is that the site hasn't updated your info yet but I definitely see that you've published a course! (Congrats!)

Go to solution

I just worked with someone on Chat and they had me clear my browser. Looks like that solved the problem. Thanks.

Go to solution

Woot woot! Glad it's updated for you!

Go to solution

i cant access above link, im looking to publish my first course in day or two !!! i get below error msg.

Access Denied
You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Go to solution

I got the info i was lookign like, looks like you get access only after publishing your first course !!!

Go to solution

Congratulations! Wish you a lot of students now 🙂

Go to solution

Donna, I would like to learn about your experience creating your first course.  I am starting and I am overwhelmed, I need some advice and some confidence.  Lets chat.  josh.a.appleman@gmail.com

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi Donna,

This link will help too https://teach.udemy.com/marketing/

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.