Launching of avatar "New Father of Nations"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching of avatar "New Father of Nations"

Go to solution

Dear Fellow Instructors on Udemy

I would like to introduce "New Father of Nations" and my course "The beginning of a new era" 

https://www.udemy.com/share/102WXi/

Kindly enroll to the free course during launch and support the future and bring about a new era to the world. 

As this is my first course and launch of avatar,  kindly review all aspects and suggest improvements and offer tips, so many benefit from the course.

For a start: I am looking for ways to specify search keywords for my course. Kindly help. 

Regards

New Father of Nations.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @NewFather333 , I just had a quick look at your promo video. the sound has a lot of echo in it. Plus you sound like you are reading the script that runs on each slide - this is monotonous. Udemy has closed captions, so it is not a really good idea to have all those words running on the slide. Many people consume courses on their phones so your text will be very small. There is no variation - just your picture with a crown and all those words. Personally I would mix it up to make it look more visually interesting.

Good luck with your concept. I am not sure this is the platform - however, I pioneered teaching shamanism here on Udemy - so why not.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @NewFather333 , I just had a quick look at your promo video. the sound has a lot of echo in it. Plus you sound like you are reading the script that runs on each slide - this is monotonous. Udemy has closed captions, so it is not a really good idea to have all those words running on the slide. Many people consume courses on their phones so your text will be very small. There is no variation - just your picture with a crown and all those words. Personally I would mix it up to make it look more visually interesting.

Good luck with your concept. I am not sure this is the platform - however, I pioneered teaching shamanism here on Udemy - so why not.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Dear Sharon

Thanks for reaching out and a bigger thanks for the feedback.  Not easy to get such feedback, without which its difficult to gauge how things transpire with students.  Mine was planned as a discourse from a Fictional Avatar, and the echo was to give an arena effect.  Will try to reduce or remove the echo.  And the phone part and text being small, is quite an important observation you have made.  Will try to break it down to more slides for now. 

Regards

New Father

Thanks once again for reaching out. 

Go to solution

Hi Sharon,  

Just to check with you,  were you able to go through other videos on courseware... ?

Regards

NF

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.