Mind to No mind

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mind to No mind

Go to solution

Hey everyone,

I'm taking this opportunity to share with you all the passion and excitement I have while living this life with a No mind concept. It's not a new term for most of us but the manifestation might be, therefore it's a welcome call for all those who feel a connect with this life enriching experience and want learn about it. I'm going to create a course based on No mind experience and would appreciate the sharing of ideas.

With warm regards. Yours Soulzer..

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Soulzer, welcome to our community, and thank you for sharing a little bit about the course you're creating on the ''No Mind concept'', that sounds very interesting and we're excited for you! 

I highly recommend this awesome thread with a compilation of the best posts from instructors in this community and a list of useful resources to get started.

Our Teaching Center and Support Center are also available for you for any information you might need about teaching on Udemy.

Best of luck!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi there!

Your course seems to be on the line of spirituality, mindfulness, and meditation techniques. I am a metaphysical author and a consciousness coach with more than 20 published books on Amazon so if you need any ideas, please do not hesitate to ask - maybe I can offer you some insight.

Good luck with your course!

Ana

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Soulzer, welcome to our community, and thank you for sharing a little bit about the course you're creating on the ''No Mind concept'', that sounds very interesting and we're excited for you! 

I highly recommend this awesome thread with a compilation of the best posts from instructors in this community and a list of useful resources to get started.

Our Teaching Center and Support Center are also available for you for any information you might need about teaching on Udemy.

Best of luck!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hi Bella,

It's so exciting to hear from you and making me feel more enthusiastic towards my passion.

Thankyou for your support,  I'll stay in touch for further support.

Regards

Go to solution

Hi there!

Your course seems to be on the line of spirituality, mindfulness, and meditation techniques. I am a metaphysical author and a consciousness coach with more than 20 published books on Amazon so if you need any ideas, please do not hesitate to ask - maybe I can offer you some insight.

Good luck with your course!

Ana

Go to solution

Hi Ana,

I was busy for quite some time but am back again on this lifelong work. Would need your ideas and thoughts on it. Hope you are available for the same.

Thankyou

Soulzer..

Go to solution

Hi there! I would advise you to read through the curriculum page of my courses and you will find a lot of spiritual / metaphysical notions and concepts just there. If there is anything in particular that stands out for you, then I can help you maybe focus your wording onto that specific line of thinking.

You can also check my website / YouTube channel / WordPress blog because I also have a lot of posts and information. 

Ana

Go to solution

Hi Ana, 

I'm into spiritual practices and meditate regularly. I've been into wonderful experiences and want to put them on this platform to  facilitate the people struggling with the meditation related issues.

May I get an insight on the same if can share please.

Regards

Go to solution

Hi ma'am,

I'm delighted to see your response on my topic and would like to see a lot of sharing in future for our common interest.

Go to solution

Can you please give your insight on this topic so that I can know your mind better on this topic.

Regards

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I suggest you find a different title. I am sure the meaning behind the term "No mind" is profound and sensible. However, it sounds like no brain, no sense, and we have too many people walking around acting like they have "No mind" when they really need to develop their mind into something useful. Sounds like someone lost their mind, is losing their mind, or is out of their mind. Not good.

How many people will be searching for the subject "no mind" in the search bar? 

Just one persons reaction to the title "No mind."

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.