Monthly goals VS Yearly goals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly goals VS Yearly goals

We all started our year with a really long list of goals and resolutions. But how many of it did we actually achieve?

3 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great question 🙂 How many of us even remember our 2019 resolutions?

Personally, my revenue goals were overly ambitious - but it's still going in the right direction, so I'm not complaining. And I am optimistic for a strong second half of the year - I think the pricing changes will end up making the Black Friday promotion a lot more appealing to students this time around, as well as increasing revenue in itslef.

I also resolved to work less and enjoy life a little more. On that I've been somewhat successful; it turns out that "working less" can lead to boredom if not done properly.

How about you?

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great question,

From a Udemy point of view I had a revenue goal and student number goal that, like @FrankKane , was ambitious but is going well and I’m only a little behind the numbers.

I also had a ‘number of courses released’ goal and so far I’ve hit that and the plans are still in place to finish the year having hit that target.

My Black Friday target is also ambitious and I’m hoping that it will get somewhere near being achieved.

How about you @NalinaSuria1607 ..... where are you at?

First of all, I don’t write new year resolutions. I review my goals daily and keep myself accountable with monthly goals. To me, our focus changes and we have to keep ourselves in check regularly. And that’s when I realized goals should be checked regularly. So I opted to monthly goals😃

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.