My Dream

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dream

Hi

I am new here and this may sound a bit of a flight of fancy.   I have been teaching for decades in some of the top Universities and corporate businesses across Europe.  My dream is that education opens doors and I want to broaden my courses to a much bigger audience and hoped Udemy would enable that.  

Seems that is time consuming to grow an audience and not sure if there is a better way. My area is business plans, models, entrepreneurship, strategy etc.  I am open to sharing- co creating and developing and not sure if that is allowed or not and happy to learn.

Sue 

1 Reply
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome @Suzanne , may your dream evolve into your reality. If you hit the market well with an amazing course you have the opportunity to see your dream fly free. There are only a few new instructors who have hit the market running at full steam from day- Penny de Byl and Angela Yu being two. I would take a peek at their courses and previews and see what you can pick up inspiration wise.

It took me a few years to really get started, however I pioneered teaching in a tiny outpost on Udemy,  I am now well entrenched and earn a very handy income from Udemy. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.