My First Student!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Student!!

After many months of procrastination I finally buckled down during the lockdown and finished a course I had been working on diligently for a long time. It's definitely a niche course so I don't know how well it will do but today I got my first student. And it was someone from Vietnam which was mind blowing. I released it last week and started running a Google ad words campaign over the weekend. Anyway I am excited and I am now going to do more research on best ways to market it. 

Thank you to everyone at UDEMY that helped me and to the community of great teachers and students. I've always loved taking courses here so it's awesome that I now have a course on here as well. 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JeffBonilla720 Congratulations on publishing your course! Can you edit your post to remove the Course link (click "options" then select "edit message")? We don't allow self-promotion (course links included), but you can share a video in the community directly if you want to get feedback. 

You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Ah ok. I thought I saw other folks putting the links so I actually thought it was best practice type thing. I’ll edit it out. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.