Need comments on how to promote my course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need comments on how to promote my course

Hi Colleagues.

Good morning. I am new to this community. I have already added few courses related to exports MASTERY. I have also sent course links and free enrollment coupons to several of my students and have already got 300 enrollments in my first month. Also got some good ratings. I am now wondering, how to get to the next level. Do I now need to promote the referral link using some kind of paid advertising or are there some good options and techniques to further promote the courses. Many of you would have gone through this period and may have some tips and techniques to share. Please enlighten.

Thanks 

1 Reply

Hi @VijeshJain, we're happy to have you aboard! Before someone else jumps in, you can check out this post which is full of tips from other instructors: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Marketing/m-p/31077

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.