New Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Course

Hi All! 

My first course is live... The price is 7 times lower on the Udemy site than how I priced it. Is this normal? Also, how does Udemy know wheather I sent a student to enroll in my course as opposed to a student just finding it themselves on Udemy?

Thanks in advance!

Nikki

1 Reply

Hey @NikkivanGend, congratulations on publishing your course! 

Udemy offers several optional marketing programs in which you can choose to participate. These programs are subject to the terms of our Promotions Policy, so you should read it carefully. A summary of common revenue share scenarios is provided in this support article

You can track all incoming sales in your Revenue Report which includes lots of info such as the student name, the date of purchase, the revenue channel attribution and the total price paid. More information regarding the Revenue Report can be viewed here.

If you have more specific questions, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.