New entrant to this community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New entrant to this community

Hi All , 

I take this opportunity to join this exciting group of people . I am a new comer as an Instructor to Udemy . To brief about my journey , I am a passionate professional trying to excel in the field of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management . Even a Psychologist , I believe that this platform is ideal to share and acquire knowledge thus mutually helping each other . Being from India , I have diversified interests in the field of personal development, motivation , branding , psychological analysis , and HR practices . Let us interact and enliven this platform with knowledge and experience 

Regards

Sangita

3 Replies

Hi Sangita and welcome to the community! I heard bad things about the corona situation in India. My country started to send support to help you in these difficult times. Hope everything is going ok for you and your family?

Hii , Thanks a lot for your wish , its true that we are going through a severe situation , by God's grace me and my family is safe 

Regards

Sangita

Hi @SangitaSark265  Welcome to the community! 

This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. 

Additionally, you can check out the following Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation, which outlines many tips and recommendation posts from other instructors.

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors