New instructor here, excited to be a part of the Udemy Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New instructor here, excited to be a part of the Udemy Community!

Greetings!  I hope everyone is doing well.  Although I'm not new to teaching, I recently finished my first ever online course, and it has now been published on Udemy.  Very appropriate, since I learned how to create this course right here on this platform, both from official Udemy tutorials and from an experienced instructor.  Everyone has done a quality job explaining the whole process. 

As such, I would like to offer a special thanks to all Udemy staff for making this platform an excellent place to start.  My next course is currently in the works, and I'm eager to create new and improved content.  

In my view, the best part about being an instructor is realizing that as a teacher...I learn new things too!  I look forward to interacting and working with everyone in Studio U, and I wish all Udemy instructors (new and veterans alike) success in all endeavors.

Best of luck and best regards.

1 Reply
IsabelH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Carden 

Congratulations on joining our community and publishing your first course!

You can check out this post that includes a compilation of great posts and course creation tips here: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Course-C...

We are glad to have you here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.