cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello, My name is Anika. I am a newbie as an instructor and in video uploading. I will try my best to make this upportunity worthit in teaching and instructing many young artist who are trying to learn drawing and painting. I have given elementary and intermediate exams in school. I am good in painting more than my drawing like sketches but I would love to teach the students and also I am happy to join the community ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Replies

Hi @AnikaVidwans843,

Hi @Sahiba umadiya Welcome to the community! Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And hereโ€™s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Best of luck!

Good to hear that, art courses are popular among Udemy students.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors