Payoneer 50$

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer 50$

I have a balance of about $29, but I can't withdraw. Why didn't udemy send me a warning before, I can't withdraw under $50? 

WTF

7 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You chose to be paid on a platform without knowing how it works? 

I understand many countries has this as the only payment option, but it really is your responsibility to understand the rules of the platforms you choose, in this case Udemy and Payoneer. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

HAHAHAHAHAHAH are you kidding me? PayPal is banned in Turkey

So my only option was Payoneer

Minimum withdrawal for payoneer is $50. If you dont have upto that, you cant withdraw it. 

That's Payoneer rules.

it's not my problem it's udemy's problem Paypal is prohibited in Turkey and my only option is Payoneer now i need to deposit 50$ to withdraw money oh thanks udemy 

Hey @İsmailDöndü443 , you don't need to deposit so that it makes it up to $50 before you withdraw, just wait for more student enrollments. Although, I would advise you to see how you can do some promotions, and start looking into creating more helpful and valuable causes to the students; try to see how you can be a master of your niche, or field, I mean your area of expertise. You need not a slow cash-flow on this platform, some are making millions under a short period of time. Try to see how you can earn better and faster. I wish you best of luck.

(MDN)
Oracle DBA, APEX Developer & Intructor/Freelancer.
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The policies of Payoneer and PayPal are outside of Udemy's control. Your rage at Udemy is misdirected. Payoneer enacted the $50 minimum policy, and PayPal chose not to serve Turkey. Udemy had nothing to do with that. They are just working with the payment services available to them.

If you already have a balance of $29 then it is just a matter of time before you hit $50. Be patient, as it's all you can do.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.