Personality Development Growth

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personality Development Growth

Go to solution

Hello Everyone 

This is Akshay Goenka please can you help me with how to Start with  my training towards personality development. As I am new into Udemy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Akshay749 Welcome to the community!  This page is chock full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

11 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Akshay749 Welcome to the community!  This page is chock full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you @Akshay749 for the question and @ElianaC for the response.

I am also new here, and want to go through everything before I start producing my own content to share

Go to solution

What type of content?

Go to solution

Various Concepts of Personality development and Growth

Go to solution

I am a Senior Network Engineer for a Internet Service Provider - I am producing content around my role as I enjoy doing it and teaching/knowledge sharing with the colleagues I work with Smiley Happy

It was my colleagues that suggested Udemy

Go to solution

Helpful resources!

Go to solution

Eliana please can you tell me that wether introduction should be seperate or it is included in 30 mintues 5 lectures 

Go to solution

The promotion content is provided separately on the course landing page.

Go to solution

Eliana should I give my training in standing position or sitting

Go to solution

Determine the position used by focusing on the course dynamics that you wish to achieve with the audience.

Go to solution

Start with a basic course. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.