Publication polices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publication polices

Go to solution

Dear Sir

Iam asking about the preparation courses which qualify to exams like Nebosh examinations, is it allowed to publishing an e-learning training vedios in Udemy or there is a specific requirement to do that? Please give me a clear feed back ASAP.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Allagani85 thank you for your question! Yes, you are welcome to publish preparation courses for exams such as Nebosh! Practice tests are designed to help students prepare for real certification exams and can be added as a lecture type to a course or be part of a Practice test-only course. You can learn more about them here.

You can also explore the topic’s demand and competition by visiting our Marketplace Insights tool which can also be found on your instructor dashboard under Tools.

For any specific questions related to the content you will be posting and the best practices on the platform, I recommend contacting our team at policy@udemy.com

Hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Allagani85 thank you for your question! Yes, you are welcome to publish preparation courses for exams such as Nebosh! Practice tests are designed to help students prepare for real certification exams and can be added as a lecture type to a course or be part of a Practice test-only course. You can learn more about them here.

You can also explore the topic’s demand and competition by visiting our Marketplace Insights tool which can also be found on your instructor dashboard under Tools.

For any specific questions related to the content you will be posting and the best practices on the platform, I recommend contacting our team at policy@udemy.com

Hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors