Questions about Iranian instructors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Iranian instructors

Hello. I'm an instructor from Iran and I'm currently my new course to publish in Udemy and I've ended up with some serious questions.

1. Is it possible to instructor get banned just because he's from Iran?
currently there are many companies, which they're banning us just because we're from Iran. My course is an advanced real world web project, and I'm started to get worried if Udemy ban me just because I'm an iranian instructor.

2. How about payments methods?

So this is also related to first question but for paypal accounts, instructors from Iran should get their paypal accounts with very difficult ways, and if their account get banned, can udemy change the paypal account?
let's say i validate my paypal acc with ac1@yahoo.com and this account got banned by paypal, is it possible for udemy to set another paypal account for us when we create another account?
I'm asking this because any related info about being Iranian is getting asap ban from paypal.

Also if it's possible for iranian instructors please reply at this conversation to help me for other problems.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi @MohammadEsk392, welcome to the community!

I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com so they can answer your questions with more clarity. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors