Say hello and congratulations to our new Community Champions!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello and congratulations to our new Community Champions!

I am super excited to announce our new Community Champions! These incredible instructors come from a diverse set of backgrounds and will be spread across our international communities to help all of our instructors make more and better courses. They’ll be sharing their experiences and advice, welcoming new members, and inspiring and motivating their fellow instructors.

Please give it up for:

@Alejandra_Acuña@AlvaroChirou @AtilSamancioglu @AxelParis @AxelRittershaus @BYMMB @CarlosDeLeon @ChristinSta184 @ctaner @DeniseFletcher @Fernando_Her85 @GrahamNicholls @Hypnodan @JairoGaleas @Juriy @Maged-Koshty @MarkLassoff @MassimilianoAlf @MyriamZuzs @Prof_Thompson @rene-buhling @SerdarHoca @Shigeru_M @ThibH @VianaPatricio @Vigasan @YağmurGonca948

26 Replies
Prof_Thompson
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Thank you @JocelynH. 🙂

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Welcome to the team, glad to have you! 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Welcome, it's so nice to see new and diverse faces/profiles here.

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

How does someone become a community champion?

Digital Course Creator - Happy to connect with other instructors

Hey @Laurence-Svekis, folks applied to be Community Champions a couple weeks ago and then the team looked over the applications to pick our final cohort. We'll continue to open applications and add new Champions every so often 🙂 

@JocelynH   Too bad I didn't see the opportunity to apply.   I've been on here almost daily.

Digital Course Creator - Happy to connect with other instructors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.