cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Start

Go to solution

Hi there! I am new to this website and I want to interact with a wide variety of people that needs help with encouragement and understanding some feedback about life. Does anyone have a recommendation on how to start and create a structure on this platform as of day one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, Welcome to our instructor community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

What kind of structure do you mean?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I am looking forward mostly in the field of personal development is what I mean.

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, Welcome to our instructor community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Thanks.

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous It's really good yo have you as a fellow intructor at udemy. 

I think you should start by creating a draft of your course on Personality Development and Record yourself or Animation to teach students about your Field of Expertise. 

I am sure you'll be very successful ag Udemy 

All the very Best to You !

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.