Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video

Hi Everyone,

My name is Eman Magdoub, I submitted my test video about 3 years ago and it was approved then but unfortunately, I haven't published any course yet.

I'm working on a course and hopefully, it will be ready soon.

Now, do I need to re-submit a test video for approval before publishing my first course?

Thank you:)

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EmanMagdoub, glad to hear you're back to teach on Udemy!

Submitting a Test Video is not a requirement, but rather an effective way to receive feedback from our team and ensure your video quality is in line with our requirements before you start recording your course, or whenever you make changes to your recording setup.

Every time you update or create a new course, the standard process is to submit it for review. After your course has been submitted, the Process Review Team will evaluate your course and provide feedback on the course quality checklist. Once your course passes, it will be published and can be discovered in the Udemy marketplace.

I hope that helps, but feel free to reach out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com if you need more details about this.

I wish you all the best with your new course!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thanks a lot!  😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.