Two people using one account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two people using one account

Go to solution

My business partner and I are planning an ambitious set of courses, but we're wondering how to publish under our "company" name rather than one or the other of our individual accounts. We'd both like to have the ability to publish content, answer student questions, etc. Any guidance on how we can accomplish this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JennyWarila You simply sign up as that name or you can, sign up with both of your names and your company name in the title, you can either create one account or two accounts. Then as you add courses you are the ad the other person as a co-instructor, unless you were just both using the same account. Just a matter of being creative with your title and making a look personal at the same time. If you have a search through the courses you will find many people appear as companies. You both have the same logon details, thus access

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

Thor
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would make separate accounts.

If you do choose 1 account make sure you do it with a company tax ID that you co-own and not your SSN.

I personally have 2 accounts, one in my name and another in my business' name, the second account is used by my VAs for uploading, subtitles, answering reviews, and questions. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JennyWarila You simply sign up as that name or you can, sign up with both of your names and your company name in the title, you can either create one account or two accounts. Then as you add courses you are the ad the other person as a co-instructor, unless you were just both using the same account. Just a matter of being creative with your title and making a look personal at the same time. If you have a search through the courses you will find many people appear as companies. You both have the same logon details, thus access

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks for the quick response, Sharon! That's pretty easy.

Thor
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would make separate accounts.

If you do choose 1 account make sure you do it with a company tax ID that you co-own and not your SSN.

I personally have 2 accounts, one in my name and another in my business' name, the second account is used by my VAs for uploading, subtitles, answering reviews, and questions. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

Thanks Thor! I see from your courses how you list both business and personal profiles. That's exactly what we need. Perfect!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors