Unpublish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublish

I got a notification to remove unpublish my course and re publish again due to quality review changes, I can't unpublish the course. When I click on it it just disappears and I get a message "you can't enroll" 

3 Replies
IsabelH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HebaHosni027 

I would recommend reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you are having trouble un-publishing the course so they can provide you more assistance.

Isabel Handal

Community Moderator

Hi @IsabelH 

I launched my first course on Udemy a couple of months ago and it started doing really well. So far, 26 students enrolled and 7 of those students gave a 5 star reviews. Today, when I logged into my account and look at that published course, it says " Our course quality review process has been updated since you last submitted your course. Please unpublish and resubmit your course to send it for review."

I have worked very hard on publishing this course and I do not have have a backup of the course content so there is no way for my to publish the course again. Moreover, now when I have seven 5 star reviews, Udemy has suddenly decided to unpublish my course. Why is this happening?

Some of the course statistics under performance are still there like overview and reviewer but the other statistics are lost like students, course engagement, traffic conversion. 

Can you please look into this issue?

Thanks

Usman

Exact same problem. Looks like udemy is not aware of this issue yet. Let us wait for an update.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.