Verification with persona (Italy)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification with persona (Italy)

Go to solution

Hi!

I am new to Udemy. In order to publish a course I need to verify with persona. I live in Italy. I wanted to ask after how much time, the verification with persona is complete? 

When I publish a course can I later change the content and the price? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Tahir96 

1. Personal identity verification usually gets approved in 3-4 working days.

2. You can update the content of your course and its pricing anytime, even after publishing the course.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Tahir96 

1. Personal identity verification usually gets approved in 3-4 working days.

2. You can update the content of your course and its pricing anytime, even after publishing the course.

Go to solution

Thank you for your answers. I have only waited for 1 day. Maybe I shall wait a couple of days more.

Go to solution

I had to verify with persona  i live in Serbia and i sent them a mail as well and it got sorted in about 4 hours pretty fast.

Go to solution

I wrote an email to verification udemy yesterday the 11/12/2020. I have done the verification the same day, the 11/12/2020. Now I wanted to send my first course, which by the way is free, for review. But I am still waiting for approval of the verification. 

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am a new teacher and I have the same problem with Persona and I live in Italy as well... Is

there any other way to solve the problem? I am waiting for the response since last week and I am a bit worried about that...

Thank you for your help, 

Rita

Go to solution

All i can really say is write to them on verification@udemy.com maybe that will speed up your verification process, good luck.

Go to solution

I am also facing the same problem. Can you please give me persona email address?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Samreen Nisa Qureshi If you are having trouble completing the verification for your account, please reach out to verification@udemy.com with any questions you may have.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi ElianaC,

I send emails verification@udemy.com 12 hours ago but they do not reply to me.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Samreen Nisa Qureshi Thanks for contacting support about this. I was able to see the team has already replied to your case. Please make sure to follow up with them via email with any questions or doubts you may have. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi!

I am new to Udemy. In order to publish a course I need to verify with persona. I live in Italy. I wanted to ask how much time, the verification with persona is complete. 

When I publish a course can I later change the content and the price? 

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am a new teacher and I have the same problem with Persona and I live in Italy as well... Is

there any other way to solve the problem? I am waiting for the response since last week and I am a bit worried about that...

Thank you for your help, 

Go to solution

I am new on udemy and I try to upload the first course. But when I submit for review it asks to verify your Id card. I am done with all steps but it every time it asks for id verify identity of persona.but I do not get a response from udemy team. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Url.

https://www.udemy.com/instructor/courses/

Go to solution

Please solve my problem i have upload so many courses.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ShamsaShahb904 Sorry to hear you have been waiting on a response. The verification process can take up to two business days to complete. If you have emailed the Verification department, you must follow up by email with them as they are the best positioned to verify your account. Please bump up your email to policy@udemy.com. Thanks for your understanding.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

I send emails verification@udemy.com 4 day ago but they do not reply to me

Go to solution

I am also facing the same problem. Can you please give me persona email address?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.