What is the duration of the best udemy courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the duration of the best udemy courses?

Go to solution

Hi there,

My name is Lieke and I am the founder of Visual Contracts. I just started recently as a Udemy instructor to create more content for my business and finally offer something substantial for my already international community. I am still working on my first course.

I am wondering if there is some sort of optimal duration of an online course? I was planning to create my 'Complete Legal Design Thinking' course in the first place and then later also offer the different parts separately.

Looking forward to your insights!

Cheers,

Lieke

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Check out your competition @LiekeBeelen and see what they are offering time-wise, always a good place to start. You should aim to put the best quality course you can produce and it looks like you have a head start on most. Good luck and enjoy the process.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi;

Accept my warmest congrats and welcome.

Base on my reaserch a complete course with more than 30 hours must be great options but this may be differ a little bit base of course type.

Regards;

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

acording to udemy rules a course should have minimum 30 min video content....from 30 min to you can create course as long as you do..some course has 100 hours content..

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Check out your competition @LiekeBeelen and see what they are offering time-wise, always a good place to start. You should aim to put the best quality course you can produce and it looks like you have a head start on most. Good luck and enjoy the process.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks @SharonRamel and @Yazdani Chowdhury! I will check out my most close competition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@LiekeBeelen

I agree with @SharonRamel, check out the competition in your niche to be:

1) The longest course(s).

2) The most courses.

3) The highest rated course(s).

Don't forget to market each course:

1) Great course card image.

2) Well copyrighted course description.

3) Great promotional video.

And the core:

1) Create great courses.

Best of luck,

---Brian

Go to solution

Hi;

Accept my warmest congrats and welcome.

Base on my reaserch a complete course with more than 30 hours must be great options but this may be differ a little bit base of course type.

Regards;

Go to solution

Hi @LiekeBeelen, can you update your post to remove the link to your website? Thanks!

Go to solution

Done.

@JocelynH wrote:

Hi @LiekeBeelen, can you update your post to remove the link to your website? Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors