feminism and transiting from other instruction modalities

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feminism and transiting from other instruction modalities

Go to solution

Hi, I have been teaching online in traditional universities starting up online sections, or state universities with distance learning colleges, or for profit universities aimed at military students. Mostly the courses have been written by others. Before that I had years of experience writing my own courses to teach face to face. So this is kind of new. I wondered if anyone had any advice in transiting and also what kind of success anyone had teaching feminism and women's studies here? Thanks, Batya Weinbaum

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@MariaG wrote:

You're most likely on your instructor account. You can click on "student" next to your avatar on the top right corner of your screen and you'll be redirected to the main Udemy page.

@MariaG wrote:

You're most likely on your instructor account. You can click on "student" next to your avatar on the top right corner of your screen and you'll be redirected to the main Udemy page.

huh...ok

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @BatyainVA , welcome to Udemy!

It's so great to hear that you're interested in creating a course online after teaching in a traditional setting. I'd recommend browsing our course catalogue to see what courses on feminism and women studies there are. You can also check out Marketplace Insights!

Go to solution

where do I find a catalogue?

Go to solution

You can visit udemy.com and browse for courses there!

Go to solution

please send me the link for browing, when i go to udemy,com it just goes straight to my own course building area. i dont see a catalog area anywhere but would like to

Go to solution

Go to solution

@MariaG wrote:

@MariaG wrote:

huh...ok

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors