Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
177310 instructors
135109discussions

Browse the community

All activity in Studio U

Start a conversation

Tip of the Month: Stand out with your Instructor Bio

Hello Hello!    We’re excited to bring you our first Tip of the Month!   Our tips for this month will show you how to enhance a very important part of your profile: the Instructor Bio.    Your Instructor Bio is the perfect way to highlight your expertise, your experience, and your personality. Belo... View more

Payment Method in Pakistan

Hi, I'm new here and PayPal System is not available in Pakistan. So How we will receive our Payment being an instructor. Please someone guide me. And Also when we select payment method: After course creation or Before course creation  View more

Private courses

If i make any of my courses as private, will they still be available to Udemy for Business. I don`t want my courses to be available to Udemy for Business.   Also only to those people whom i shared the link would be able to view the course or they can share it further? How does courses in private mod... View more

Programing

Hello lam Kareem Mohamed I am interested in programing l know programing basis and l know some  important concepts in python and I understand main concepts of ai and machine learning and have a lot of certificates and l am only introducing  my self View more

Astrology and science

Hello, astronomy is my opinion. This is Daniel, I'm a psychology student and I'm also studying Chemical Astronomy ⚗ opinion formed by myself.     Statistics matters to me in terms of science and psychology. I am one of the best people to develop educational programs in this area of research.     I h... View more

Studio U
Studio U is a space for aspiring Udemy instructors to encourage one another and learn from published instructors.
Instructor Leaderboard
Currently Online
72 currently online

Instructor Resources

Have a question about how to use or navigate Udemy’s platform? Check out these FAQs or reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Learn how to create great courses and market them to the right students. Get expert advice and insights from the Udemy team and our most successful instructors.

Discover how your published courses are doing with tools like Traffic and Conversion. Use these tools to measure your growth and effectiveness.