cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Month on Udemy

Go to solution

I Been Making Videos Where I Don't Show my Face and Just Use Screencast 

I didn't Thought People Would be learning and Completing My Full Course 

After I Published on Day 1 I was Just Watching my Course is live and People Don't Come if You don't Promote and People Won't Buy if there is not Rating and Comments if you Have 4-5 students You Need something that People trust You and You have some Data on the Course Page.

Then I found out that There is a promotion options on Udemy 

To share Using Coupon Code 

Then I Created And Shared the link on Facebook 

And I Was Glad To See that People are Actually interested to Watch Course That are Short and People do Watch Full course and gives a Good Rating. 

Some where I Hear the Quote 

That When "People spend money They 

Concentrate"

And

That Quote Made the impression on me Because People Do Learn When they Have to spend some bucks 

And when they get something for free they Don't care for What Knowledge they are been Provided

It's My First Month on Udemy and 

I Got 22,000 Students Enrolled in My Course 

No I did not got Money from people buying but Free Coupons made people to Enroll to my course 

Just Tell the Students It's For limited time Only and People 

Just Get Enrolled So quickly that You can't even Imagine 

And Getting 4 Star on my courses 

Thats an amazing Feeling 

Right Now with 4 Course

And When People Give such a Great Response 

We Do get motivated to Keep on Creating More Course and Keep on Teaching more students 

People Respect you if You Teach Them Something Useful that You Can apply in they Day To Day Life.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks for sharing your story with us, @NazirHakim! We are happy that the journey here at Udemy is looking so encouraging and filling you with satisfaction. 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Thanks for sharing your story with us, @NazirHakim! We are happy that the journey here at Udemy is looking so encouraging and filling you with satisfaction. 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors