Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

2 Year Anniversary on Udemy

Hey fellow knowledge sharers!

Happy 1st of the month!

September is my second anniversary as an instructor on Udemy and it’s been a huge learning curve and exciting journey so far that I don’t see stopping any time soon.

I joined Udemy to work towards spending more time at home with my wife who has a major spinal injury. I’m incredibly grateful to the whole Udemy team for allowing me the opportunity to build something that now allows me to do this full time and help my wife every day.

In those 2 years I’ve had nearly 25000 students open the doors to my various courses and I’m still amazed and thankful that I get to help people all over the world.

To put the icing on the top of the celebration cake, Sales for August have just become my best month ever! Even topping last November and the Black Friday sale!

To all the experienced instructors on here, thank you for offering your knowledge, tips and experience on this forum as it has helped me get to where I am.

To new instructors out there, keep going, provide quality courses and be persistent and anything is possible! I started with no list to sell to and I’m proud of what I have achieved ....... you can do that as well, keep working it!!!

Heres to many more years on this awesome platform!

My gratitude! 🙏

5 Replies

Congratulations on your success and it's great you have found a way of spending more time with your wife. I am also drawn to the flexibility of Udemy. I also love course creation. It's challenging but so much fun! Thanks for sharing your story it really helps to hear the success stories. My course is almost ready but I don't know if to use PayPal or Payoneer. The payment practicality is holding me back! Any advice?

LL
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Lizzy I use PayPal as I already had a business account with them so it was just a natural extension.

i don’t know a lot about Payoneer so I’m not in the best place to advise for or against that.

Good luck with your course Lizzy, I hope it gives you a kickstart into this fascinating journey!

Thanks for the advice and encouragement, Graham. So far it's

Payoneer 2

PayPal 1

Here's hoping for more replies!

LL

Happy Anniversary, @GrahamNichollsSmiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Happy 2 years @GrahamNicholls! Stoked to hear that August was your best month ever!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors