6 months in and hit 2K a month

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months in and hit 2K a month

Go to solution

Guys, there are some on here that feel it's already "too late". That the established instructors are entrenched, and it's impossible to make gains now. 

It's wrong. You just have to fight hard!! 

Screenshot 2019-06-03 15.20.08.png

I'm 6 months in now and making a decent monthly clip. It's not linear, and I expect more ups and downs in the years to come, but it's heading in the right direction. 

My simple tips, if anyone cares..

1. Put out a good product. Product and service come before everything else. 
2. Build a community off of Udemy. 

3. Listen to the ppl on Udemy making money. The vets are great at imparting wisdom.
4. Find what works for you in your niche. Experiment, and have fun with it. 

5. Don't expect Udemy to do the work for you. 

I've suggested eLearning platforms to a bunch of friends now... both as students, and instructors. I really do think this is the new wave of learning. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

And just a heads up... beat it again this month. This time without any self promotion (went on a long vacation/moved). So once you have that momentum, it gets a bit easier. 

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Go to solution

@Ed_Foychuk 

Thanks for your reply. I totally understand the FB ads thing. It's very hard to calculate your numbers if you don't have the customer lifespan...  

On a different note. I'm very exited, my course is up for review as we speak and is probably going to roll out in 2 days. 

Go to solution

I’ve run a fair amount of FB ads... and it really took me some time to find the right mix to make money on them.  

‘’Good luck!

Go to solution

I have been engaging in forums in my nich and it's great to chat and network, this takes time of coitse. I find the Facebook groups are quite a tough nut to crack in my niche I feet advice to help other, be seen to help people with things. But most group owners do t want self promotion there.

Thanks for all the value.

Tim.

Go to solution

And just a heads up... beat it again this month. This time without any self promotion (went on a long vacation/moved). So once you have that momentum, it gets a bit easier. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors