A personal update :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A personal update :)

Hey everyone! I have a bit of personal news to share with you all. Today is actually one of my last days working at Udemy, and I wanted to let you all know so you weren't confused if I stopped responding to your questions and tags. 

Thank you for being a part of my time here! It's been a pleasure getting to know you all in the instructor community. Good luck with your Udemy journey! Hope you continue to share your knowledge and change lives through learning!

26 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @JocelynH , thank you for everything you have done for us all. Effectively steering us into the "new age" with this community and so much more. Enjoy the challenges ahead with your new job, may it extend you and bring you much joy. You have enriched our lives with your sense of fairness and fun.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thank you, Jocelyn, for being an awesome Community Manager here in Udemy! All the best in your next role! 

Congratulations @JocelynH and all the best for your future adventures!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You've done a great job here in the community, Jocelyn! Thank you.

Best of luck in your next adventure!

Hi @JocelynH,

Thank very much for all your support here in the Udemy community. 

Wishing you best of luck! 

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

@JocelynH Jocelyn, you have been terrific, a pleasure to work with. Know that you are loved and appreciated by the members of this community. If I can ever be of assistance to you in any way, do not hesitate to get in touch. Good luck in your next adventure.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
Thor
Community Champion

Thank you for all that you have done for the instructor community and how you spearheaded the new community platform, we will miss you.

Good luck on your new adventure, I hope it is amazing, fulfilling and you learn and experience lots of wonderful new things. They are lucky to have you.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

I will join my colleagues here in thanking you for guiding this community in a good direction.

But I won't wish you luck. It's clear that your talents, personality, and moral compass will serve you much better than luck ever could.

(Yes, yes, I realize that "good luck" is just an expression; I'm trying to be nice if a bit pedantic 😉  )

KarolyNyisztor
Community Champion

Sorry you're leaving, you've done an awesome job here! Wish you all the best and keep it up. 🙂

Karoly Nyisztor - Software Engineer, Author, Entrepreneur, and Life Hacker

Thank you for all the great work and help.

Best of luck to you.

We will all miss you!

Thank you for everything Jocelyn! All the best in your new adventures.

Hi Jocelyn, Sad to know that you are leaving, Community is going to miss you a lot, Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavors, take care!

Many thanks for your considerable efforts.....With Best Wishes!!!!

All the best in your future endevours! Smiley Very Happy

AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Jocelyn,

You have been fabulous to work with during this time.  Moderating the community and assisting with the Champions isn't always an easy task, but you have done it with grace and humor!  You will for sure be missed.

Aside: I love these short video messages to personalize the community.

Take Care,

Alicia 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

You're awesome, @JocelynH! Thanks for all your hard work. Heart

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thank you Jocelyn, and all the bestt for the future.

Liam

You have been awesome, Wish you the best and joy

Hello. Like video. Is first time here .

hey corporation corvision it a fictional barbesino because it's commission so the magical teamtnt and hi I am very new:) nice to meet you

@Abigail393 wrote:

Hello. Like video. Is first time here .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors