A shout out to this instructor club!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A shout out to this instructor club!

I am sitting back with a cold beer and holding it up to the computer screen... This is a toast to all the instructors and contributors to this forum - Thank you!

I have just published my second course and can honestly say the tips, ideas, comments and general sharing of information by everyone here in this club has helped to add to the "quality"  component of the course. Without trawling this club for inspiration and other instructors thoughts and experiences my course may have delivered the content but would have lacked refinement and most likely failed to meet the expectations of a potential student.

Everyone has openly shared their thoughts and insights and no one has been guarded or selfish in coming forward. I honestly believe as instructors contributing in this club you/we are taking great ownership of ensuring that Udemy remains a great learning platform that delivers quality content to the students. They are after all the other half of this equation...

So here's to you!

Cheers.

5 Replies

Hi JAust10;

Gangrats;

Did you drink your bear before writing this topic?!!!

lol !

After that you are right.Realy Udemy instructor platfom and the instructors are great

and helped me at least many times and i appreciate every one.

In addition i appreciate Udemy great support team for their helps and supporting.

Thanks every one;

Regars;

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I hold up my coffee cup to toast with you @JAust10 (it's only 10:30am here so a little early for beer!) and I wish you every success with your new course and many more to come.

Congrats on publishing your second course @JAust10! It's so great to hear that the conversations in the community have helped you improve the quality of your course 🙂

Cheers!

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@JAust10Enjoy your beer and Happy Easter! I'm having a brandy and coke! Cheers! Congratulations on the 2nd course. 

Well done my friend and keep going. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors