Asking all cause content creators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking all cause content creators

Our company partnered with a charity called Ladies of Hope in mid-Ennerdale, South of Johannesburg, who do amazing work in their impoverished community with what little they have. Skills development is one aspect we feel that can make a huge impact to allow their youth to see that there is big big world out there of opportunities that do not require transport or much initial resources. 

My self, apart from my fundamentals of colours course here in Udemy, I am an engineering business owner and an avid 3D print and 2D laser cut designer (hobbies) with too many ideas and too little time. I feel that there will be kids on the streets who will have the right talent or interest to learn and begin making things that could long term earn them money by selling their products online right there where they are, no matter what they have or don't have.  

My question now, is there a course or list of courses that would make sense to first test kids from the streets for their skill levels and their natural technical and artistic talents for eventually  developing something, virtually to be under guidance be sold online? Any such programs already in existance? Any help welcomed

1 Reply

In that case I would like to suggest you MBTI personality testing for kids after that you will get to know what their personality type and can suggest them appropriate courses .... The MBT test will clearly tell you that the kid is going to be an artist or a software programmer 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors