Completed first month on Udemy as an instructor .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed first month on Udemy as an instructor .

Go to solution

i launched my course around 35 days ago . It has been a good start . i have managed to get 39 sales & 82% sales are organic  . Any tips experience instructors  ?  i am launching a  new course in 20-25 days . 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Sunny dimalu Congratulations on publishing your courses! It's awesome to hear you are about to create a second course. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. Feel free to use the search bar tool in the community about any topic about marketing.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Sunny dimalu Congratulations on publishing your courses! It's awesome to hear you are about to create a second course. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. Feel free to use the search bar tool in the community about any topic about marketing.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank You!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors